Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Soal Ujian Bhs Inggris PDGK4304 (bagian 5)


41.     Mother : What kind of cloth do you need, Mary?
Mary : ....
A.        I want to make some clothes for myself
B.         I need some school clothes, mother
C.         I need a pattern and some material
D.        I want to go shopping

42.     The shopkeeper : How does this dress fit?
Joan : ...
A.        It is fine to me but I don’t like the color
B.         This is a size 13. Where is a size 12?
C.         I’d like to exchnge it for a size 12
D.        Is there any different color?

43.     Ruth : What kinds of material do you know, Baby?
Baby : .....
A.        Print blouse, solid color dress, and striped shirt
B.         Undershorts, bra, undershirt, and panties
C.         Cotton, wool, linen, and polyester
D.        Shirt, T-shirt, suit, and piyamas

44.     Maria : I’ll take these jeans.
Shopkeeper : Cash or check?
Maria : .... I don’t have any cash.
A.        I'll use my bank account
B.         I'll use my credit card
C.         I'll check my account
D.        I'll pay cash

45.     Mona : I bought this pair of trousers for my son last Sunday, but it’s too loose. ....
Shopkeeper : Do you have your receipt.
A.        I'd like to exchange it for a smaller size
B.         I'd like to exchange it for a bigger size
C.         Do you want to exchange it?
D.        Do you want a refund?

46.     Compulsory learning is important for the children because ....
A.        It helps the children obtain the high standard of achievement
B.         It can be assured that they will get a good job
C.         Children develop and grow very fast
D.        It helps the poor to go to school

47.     Life long education adalah belajar ...
A.        mendapatkan umur panjang
B.         ketika masih hidup
C.         seumur hidup
D.        untuk hidup

48.     At the age of seven, children ... to the elementary school.
A.        must go
B.         may go
C.         will go
D.        could go

49.     The new curriculum .... next year.
A.        will be implemented
B.         will implement
C.         implementing
D.        implement

50.     Learning is very important for every body because without learning we ...
A.        learn everything
B.         will know nothing
C.         know many things
          D.      understand the world

No comments:

Post a Comment